Posted on 27 January 2021
Фінансово-адміністративний відділ WWF-Україна шукає проактивного і відповідального Асистента.
Розглядаються варіанти часткової та повної зайнятості.
Робочі мови: англійська та українська.
Дедлайн для подачі заявок: 7 лютого 2021 року
Заявки будуть розглядатись по мірі їх надходження. Деталі вакансії — нижче
WWF-Ukraine is seeking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic
(part-time/full time, based in Kyiv, Ukraine)
The F&A (Finance&Administration) Assistant contributes to the WWF mission in general and to the WWF-Ukraine annual objectives through effective coordination of office status and duly support for staff.
The F&A Assistant will report directly to the F&A Manager and will be based in Kyiv.
Your duties will include:
Procurement of goods and services:
- Maintain the documents entry database, their proper storage (originals and electronic copies) and document flow for the organisation.
- Collect the primary documentation from the suppliers and transfer it to accountant.
- Managing the reception function of the organisation: answering and directing calls; greeting visitors; sorting and distributing incoming mails; dispatching outgoing mail.
- Maintain the database for the IT hardware and software in the organisation in coordination with IT-support.
- Assist the F&A Manager in: maintenance of equipment, office security, supplies shopping and overall condition of the office.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date database of preferred and non-approved suppliers, services providers, office assets.
- Participate to the physical inventories together with the F&A Manager and reconciles the results to the fixed assets register.
- Assist the F&A Manager in implementation and monitoring of policies.
- Assist the F&A Manager in dealing with the day-to-day running of the Kyiv office, including ensuring office security, cleaning services, maintenance, purchase of consumables and other office supplies, courier and other communications services, management of the rent contract, mobile phones and internet.
- Assist with filling in report for WWF-UA (flights, utilities and paper consumption).
- Support the colleagues with travel arrangements and reports (flights, accommodations, trains and respective supporting documents, etc.).
- Support colleagues and with preparing the documents needed for project and regular monthly reporting (including timesheets).
We expect from you:
- Prepare/append proper supporting documents duly approved for procurement of assets and supplies following procedures laid down by WWF CEE and in accordance with Ukrainian law.
- Initiate IT hardware purchases after consulting with the F&A Manager.
- Initiate any procurement of goods or services for the day to day running of the office.
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
- Adhere to the WWF mission, and LIVES according to the WWF Behaviours: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly;
: Bachelor’s degree in Administration or related fields
One year of similar experience in an international environment preferably
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, complete work with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience with the usual Microsoft Office tools, particularly Word and Excel, Google products (Spreadsheets, Form, Drive)
- A good level of written and spoken English.
- The opportunity to make a difference – for WWF CEE and WWF-Ukraine
- Challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions
- Friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- Varying tasks and independent work style
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
If you are interested in joining the global WWF team, email your application documents including your CV and cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject “Application for F&A Assistant position”
. Application deadline: 7th of February 2021
. Please understand that we can only reply to short-listed candidates.