Posted on 21 January 2021
WWF-Україна шукає асистента лісових проєктів у Києві!
Якщо ви давно мрієтє стати частиною панда-команди та любите ліс, надсилайте своє резюме та супровідний лист на адресу: email@example.com
Дедлайн для подачі заявок: 7 лютого 2021 року
Детальніше про вакансію:
WWF is the world's largest conservation organization, founded in 1961. We’re active in over 100 countries and have over 7700 employees. WWF Central and Eastern Europe is responsible for leading and to a significant extent implementing WWF’s efforts to preserve, restore and sustainably manage the natural values of the Danube-Carpathian ecoregion, which we also call the Green Heart of Europe. With a team of 160 highly specialised professionals, we are working across political borders through an ecoregional approach based on model projects, influencing policy, networking, capacity building, communication and crisis response.
WWF-Ukraine is seeking to recruit a Project Assistant
to join the Forest team.
The ideal candidate would have:
Adheres to the WWF mission
- Administrative and organizational support for implementation of forest project tasks.
- Organization and logistics support of project events (announcing, registration, transportation, meals, accommodation, meeting rooms, equipment, etc.), their photo, video, voice documenting as needed.
- Maintain contacts with stakeholders and project vendors, submitting materials to relevant stakeholders.
- Timely preparing relevant project materials (docs, photo, video, etc.) needed for communication purposes of the project.
- Organizing meetings and field visits, timely informing relevant persons / organizations (by e-mail + by phone) about deadlines of tasks implementation, schedule and logistics of meetings, trips, and other events and activities, preparing draft of the agreements;
- Develop project specific documents and draft them as necessary (goods and other activities selection acts, reports, summaries, procurement records, etc.);
- Participate as appropriate in project meetings with project partners and other stakeholders;
- Assist the Project Manager in in the overall implementation of the project; convening and reporting periodically on the status of the projects, collecting relevant information on project related issues
, as well LIVES the WWF-CEE Values: People Empowerment, Trust, Impact Driven, Responsibility, Standard of Excellence,
University degree in Administration or related fields or last year student. Understanding of forestry related issues and university degree in environmental science will be an advantage;
1-2 year of similar experience in administrative, office management.
Skills and Abilities:
Good oral and written communications in Ukrainian. English language skills will be an advantage. Ability to work in an international environment and within a multicultural team.
- the opportunity to make a difference – for the CEE region and for WWF-Ukraine
- challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions
- friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- varying tasks and independent work style
- a pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
- a competitive salary for nonprofit sector
If you are interested in joining our team, send your CV and cover letter stating your interest in this position (in English or Ukrainian) to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 7th of February 2021 with subject “Application for Project Assistant position”
. Please understand that we can only reply to short-listed candidates.