The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
Шукаємо людину, яка займатиметься стратегічним розвитком комунікацій фонду та розробляти і втілювати комунікації на підтримку програм охорони природи, посилення ролі молоді у сфері сталого розвитку, зеленого відновлення України.
Приєднайтеся до динамічної та вмотивованої команди заради збереження та відновлення природи України.
Надсилайте своє резюме та супровідний (мотиваційний) лист на адресу firstname.lastname@example.org (перевага надається кандидатам, які нададуть мотиваційний лист)
Дедлайн подачі резюме – 5 червня 2023 року
Детальніше про вакансію:
Communications and Marketing ManagerThe Communications and Marketing Manager contributes to the WWF mission in general and to the WWF-Ukraine’s annual objectives through leadership in implementing communications plans, goals and programs crosscutting different conservation projects/functions in alignment with the overall WWF-Ukraine Communications and Marketing strategy.
(Maternity leave replacement – 1 year, full-time, based in Kyiv)
(Maternity leave replacement – 1 year, full-time, based in Kyiv)
The Manager will report to the Strategic Development, Partnerships and Brand Manager (WWF-Ukraine) and Director of Marketing and Partnerships (WWF-CEE).
І. Major Functions:
- Communication Strategic and Operational planning
- Content and channel management
- Brand custodianship
- Campaigns execution and budget management
- Management of the Conservation, Policy and Youth programs communication
- Management of Events
- Сommunications and Marketing team management
- Member of the Senior Management Team
ІІ. Major Duties and Responsibilities include:
Communication Strategic planning
- Coordinates the development of the Communications and Marketing strategy and Plan and budget allocation
- Develops and oversees implementation of the annual communication plan taking into consideration the marketing priorities, conservation and policy programs milestones, goals of the youth program, corporate and fundraising work
- Works with other departments to understand priorities and identify uncovered needs and opportunities for communication;
- Supports fundraising and corporate partnerships for channels management and donor journeys
- Coordinates conservation projects writing process for communication activities, ensuring the proposals comprise the relevant communication activities and budgets, in order to maximize the projects objectives.
- Participates in communication with WWF International brand team and disseminates at internal level (within WWF-Ukraine) any relevant information related to brand image, visual ID and international campaigns
- Keeps track on the clarity of brand positioning, brand messages and tone of voice and initiates actions for remedy if necessary / follow on brand KPIs
- Coordinates the development and production of brand merchandising materials Coordinates the production of the Annual Report; Is involved in shaping major organisational Reports (Annual Report, etc.)
- Coordinates brand research activities.
Communication work, Campaigns and budget management
- Coordinates the execution of communication campaigns – roadmap, key messages, brief writing, external partners’ selection, budget allocation, internal allocation of the communication project people, etc.
- Coordinates PR activities: planning of media work, including releases, on various conservation/policy topics and coordinates the media relations and media partnerships
- Builds and maintainsSupports relations with key national media and potential WWF Ambassadors
- Provides support to fundraising initiatives
- Coordinates and supports the process of content creation for SM channels, website and donor journey
- Coordinates the external freelancers and agencies involved in the process
- Oversees the creative development and provides feedback, guidance for key communications materials
- Manages the budget for communication campaigns; oversees budget planning and makes recommendations in case of budget shifts
- Ensures the internal communication of campaigns, by coordinating the dissemination of relevant information / materials
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of the organization’s communication activities according to the KPIs and proposes solutions for improvement
- Ensures timely reporting
Management of the Conservation and policy project communication:
- Permanently follows up the workload level of the team members vs. the budgeted positions in order to address the gaps and provide solutions in due course
- Acts as advisor for the Communications specialists working in conservation projects, in order to increase impact
- Supervises the project planning and prioritize on conflicting projects
- Contributes to improving the quality of project communication deliverables, including by negotiating the budget shifts with the Project Managers
- Channels management
- Organizes the delivery of the Content for donor journey
- Ensures the internal communication of projects, by coordinating the dissemination of relevant information / materials
- Leads, evaluates, coaches and motivates the communications team
- Provides support in developing good working relationships including conflict management when necessary
- Organizes the work within the team, in order to insure fluidity, meet deadlines and reach the wanted results
- Is responsible for the overall performance of the communications team.
- University degree in Marketing / Communication / PR / any related field, is necessary. Master Degree or relevant work experience in any of these fields is an advantage.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience with complex projects in terms of scope, budget, time and people management
- 2+ years direct experience in coordinating and supervising teams
- Experience in developing communications strategies and plans is a must
- Previous work in environmental projects is an advantage.
- Energy and drive, with a commitment to making a difference
- A team player, committed to building a strong team and sharing success with colleagues
- Native Ukrainian; fluency in English, oral and written
- Strong writing skills for various media
- Ability to collect, analyze and transmit information
- Ability to work with stakeholders having different/conflicting interests on the same issue
- Ability to meet deadlines strictly
- Great networking and organizing skills
- Commitment to WWF’s mission and priorities
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- Ability to work in an international environment and within a multicultural team.
V. Compensation package and conditions:
- Official employment, full-time
- Duration of work: maternity leave position for 1 year
- Health insurance
- Extended vacation
- Monthly budget for training
- Possibility to increase English level.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your CV and cover (motivation) letter (in English) with reference Communications and Marketing Manager at email@example.com no later than 10 April 2023. Candidates who send a Cover letter are given preference.
For more information about WWF-Ukraine, kindly check the website or Facebook.