The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
WWF Danube-Carpathian Programme (WWF-DCPO) is seeking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic Regional Public Fundraising Coordinator
Make a difference to today’s world.
WWF Danube-Carpathian Programme (WWF-DCPO) is seeking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic
Regional Public Fundraising Coordinator(full-time, preferably based in Bucuresti, Budapest or Sofia)
The WWF-DCPO Regional Public Fundraising Coordinator will drive and coordinate the development and implementation of public fundraising strategies within the CEE region with a focus initially on Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary and in future possibly also on other countries including Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Your duties will include:
- Provide know how, support and training for national fundraisers and marketers.
- Coordinate regional fundraising and marketing meetings, skill shares and trainings.
- Maintain contact with regional agency partners.
- Develop strong internal relationships with communications, marketing and fundraising coordinators and with relevant WWF committees/working groups.
- Implementation and maintenance of a regional supporters’ database.
- Implementation and maintenance of a regional online platform.
- Coordinate online activities within the region.
- Coordinate central-procurement for fundraising and marketing needs.
- Coordinate regional campaigns between national offices.
- Support development of Face-to-Face programs.
- Collect and analyse relevant data for performance measurement and decision making.
- University degree in business, marketing, management, PR or communications, humanities or related fields with at least 5 years working experience, or post-graduate degree with at least 3 years work experience.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in public fundraising, marketing, project management or related fields, with an emphasis on public fundraising or similar.
- Demonstrated direct marketing job experience is a strong asset.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills, with ability to function in a multi-cultural and multi-team environment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and preferably a language from one of the region’s countries.
- Ability to work in a “virtual” team spread across multiple countries and locations and to travel frequently and extensively.
- Strong commitment/interest for work in nature conservation.
- Previous experience in working with International NGOs is an advantage.
- Contributing to challenging activities in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions.
- Friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context.
- Varying tasks and independent work style.
- Salary according to NGO standards.