WWF is the world's largest conservation organization, founded in 1961. We’re active in over 100 countries and have over 8000 employees. WWF Central and Eastern Europe is responsible for leading and to a significant extent implementing WWF’s efforts to preserve, restore and sustainably manage the natural values of the Danube Carpathian ecoregion, which we also call the Green Heart of Europe. With a team of nearly 200 highly specialised professionals, we are working across political borders through an ecoregional approach based on model projects, influencing policy, networking, capacity building, communication, and crisis response. WWF-Ukraine is seeking to recruit a Project Assistant to join the conservation team.
- the opportunity to make a difference — for the CEE region and for WWF-Ukraine
- challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions
- friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- varying tasks and independent work style
- a pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
- a competitive salary for nonprofit sector
If you are interested in joining our team, send your CV and cover letter stating your interest in this position (in English or Ukrainian) at email@example.com no later than the 4th of February 2024 with subject «Application for Project Assistant position». Please understand that we can only reply to short-listed candidates.