Шукаємо нового учасника нашої панда-команди, а саме – Директора / Директорку з маркетингу та комунікацій
Робочі мови: англійська та українська.
Дедлайн для подачі заявок: 10 грудня 2023 року
Заявки будуть розглядатись по мірі їх надходження. Деталі вакансії — нижче
Communication and Marketing Director
WWF is the world largest conservation organization, founded in 1961. We’re active in over 100 countries and have over 8000 employees. WWF Central and Eastern Europe is responsible for leading and to a significant extent implementing WWF’s efforts to preserve, restore and sustainably manage the natural values of the Danube Carpathian ecoregion, which we also call the Green Heart of Europe. With a team of nearly 200 highly specialised professionals, we are working across political borders through an ecoregional approach based on model projects, influencing policy, networking, capacity building, communication, and crisis response.
As part of WWF Central and Eastern Europe, WWF Ukraine has built a solid record on conservation restoration and sustainable management of natural resources with a main focus on forests, freshwater, wildlife, public policy, and engagement. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated professional to join the team in the strategic role of Communication and Marketing Director and to lead the strengthening of WWF’s presence, influence, and support in Ukraine, including particularly with regard to communications and media, campaigning, youth engagement, corporate partnerships via execution of the existing strategic plan and supervision of the Regenerate Ukraine initiative.
The job holder will be responsible for:
- Lead the organisational development related to strategic communication and positioning amongst stakeholders, partners and other NGOs, and supervise the implementation of WWF-Ukraine’s marketing and communication strategy, including annual plans, targets, and expected results.
- Develop and manage the implementation of a strategy for organisational and image development related to strategic positioning and partnership marketing components included within the long-term strategy and related to WWF-Ukraine’s core conservation projects.
- Work closely with the country CEO and other department leads; supervise and develop the Marketing and Communications department, contributing to efficient collaboration with the Conservation department.
- Develop relationships with top decision makers, partners, and stakeholders in Ukraine and abroad to increase WWF’s profile and outreach.
- Lead the development and implementation of campaigns in Ukraine in support of WWF’s conservation,communications and fundraising priorities with a focus on the Regenerate Ukraine initiative.
- Build capacity, advise, support, strengthen, and empower the Marketing, Communications, and Youth engagement teams.
- Lead and ensure the development of a strong WWF brand in Ukraine, including consistently implementing brand guidelines.
- Cultivate strategic partnerships that can further WWF-Ukraine marketing efforts and engagement.
- Lead the development, implementation, and integration of strategies and plans for corporate engagement and fundraising; ensure their monitoring, evaluation, and reporting.
Required qualifications and experience:
- University degree in PR, Marketing, Communications, or another related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in developing and leading a marketing strategy, covering brand awareness and communications.
- Proven professional track record in communications and marketing at both strategic and operational level; experience with visual communications.
- Project management experience, including planning and implementation.
- Proven experience in managing a team; experience in coaching and mentoring would be an advantage.
- Experience with sustainability and conservation would be an advantage.
Required skills and competencies:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent networking abilities, client-oriented attitude, and good interpersonal skills.
- Proven organizational skills, attention to details, meeting deadlines and adapting to changing priorities.
- Internal drive and self-organization; resilience and commitment to achieving results
- Creativity and strategic thinking.
- Ability to translate the importance of the organizational work to the partners and stakeholders in a compelling manner, including verbal, written, and other forms
- Ability to work well within the national and larger international teams and independently.
- Sensitive to different cultures and diversity.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in Ukrainian and English and ability to write, edit, and proofread materials in both languages.
- Alignment with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration.
- the opportunity to make a difference – for Ukraine, the CEE region, and WWF.
- challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions.
- friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- varying tasks and independent work style.
- a pleasant working atmosphere and a great learning environment.
- a salary according to NGO standards.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your CV and cover letter (in English only)
to the attention of Tsveta Petrushinova, Regional HR Manager at email@example.com
no later than 10 December 2023
Please understand that we can only reply to short-listed candidates. For more information about WWF-Ukraine, kindly check the website: https://wwf.ua/