The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
Робочі мови: англійська та українська.
Дедлайн для подачі заявок: 10 грудня 2023 року
Заявки будуть розглядатись по мірі їх надходження. Деталі вакансії — нижче
WWF-Ukraine is seeking to recruit a Finance & Administration Manager to join the Operations team.
Overall responsibility for the operations of the Operations department of WWF Ukraine, which provides support functions to WWF Ukraine and is the interface with the Regional Management on these and related matters.
Financial Management and Reporting
Ensure the following:
- Implementation and application of appropriate policies and procedures which comply with all WWF standards as well as local statutory requirements
- Appropriate cash flow management
- Compilation of financial projections and budgets as required; assists in compilation and reviews project budgets
- Ongoing accounting (statutory as well as project related) on a timely basis
- Appropriate financial reporting (statutory, WWF internal and according to donor requirements)
- Appropriate internal processes and controls in compliance with WWF policies and local requirements
- Proper implementation of appropriate internal controls in all field offices.
- Perform on-site visits as required to evaluate these systems and ensure that field offices are following all WWF standards as well as local statutory requirements.
- Close monitoring of overall WWF-Ukraine costs, to ensure proper spending according to agreed contracts and budget. Has authority to cease payments to contractors for reasons of misuse of funds
- Develop and maintain an appropriate cost recovery system to ensure that core costs of WWF-Ukraine are correctly funded or transferred to projects
- Co-ordinate all external and internal audits with the auditors concerned.
- Direct the preparation of all audit schedules. Review the auditors' recommendations and develop joint responses to the audit along with a concise plan for implementing audit recommendations. Where necessary, liaise with WWF-CEE on regional audit issues
- Provide such other support and carry out such other tasks as the Board or the CEE management may require from time to time.
- Supervise all administrative matters and the day-to-day running and administration of WWF-Ukraine and ensures respective infrastructure, logistics including IT and that all administrative matters are conducted according to WWF’s policies and procedure
- Appropriate procurement operations, contractual arrangements, services and other transactions necessary for the daily running of WWF-Ukraine according to the statues, signatory limits, etc.
- Maintenance of appropriate system of confidential personnel files and coordinate the draft and signature of new contracts/addendum to contracts and any other contractual related paperwork with (new) employees as per instructions/information received from the Regional HR
- Contract management — all employees have valid contracts, appropriate to their grade and function and in accordance with the statutory requirements
- Ensure appropriate people management for the Operations team, in particular regarding performance management and people development.
- Report to Country CEO
- Functional report line to Regional Operations Manager
- Member of national Senior Management Team
- Manage and supervise Operations staff
- Work very closely with Conservation Practice Leads and Marketing & Communications Manager
- Work closely with regional Operations team and Regional HR Manager
Interact with donors, authorities, banks, payroll services, lawyers, external auditors, suppliers as well as with WWF network and local partners as necessary
- University degree in business administration, finances, focused on accounting
- Chartered accountant qualification would be an added value
- Solid knowledge of local non-governmental and financial/accounting laws
- At least 5−7 years professional experience in financial management
III. Skills and Abilities:
- Decision-making skills, ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent communication in written and verbal form in English and Ukrainian
- Proactive, self-starter, innovative
- Excellent capacity to manage human and financial resources
- Internal drive and self-organisation
- Proven skills in people management and coordination, team development and professional advice and support. Experience with coaching and mentoring is a distinct advantage
- Proven skills to organize, handle many details, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work well within the national and larger international WWF team, as well as independently
- Sensitive to different cultures and diversity
- Alignment with the core values of WWF: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
If you are interested in joining our team, send your CV and cover (motivation) letter (in English) with reference Finance & Administration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10th December 2023.
Please understand that we can only reply to short-listed candidates.
For more information about WWF-Ukraine, kindly check the website or Facebook.